As I am sure you are aware, the Covid-19 pandemic has caused us all to change our working practices. The Health Trilogy has always strived to operate and maintain high hygiene standards to limit the risk of cross contamination. Hence, I will continue to:
Schedule no more than three appointments per day between 9am to 6pm. This allows me the time between bookings to thoroughly wipe down and disinfect all surfaces in the treatment and toilet areas, the treatment couches, bolsters plus replace all towels, linen and couch covers with fresh ones that have been stored in closed cupboards;
Run an ionic air purifier overnight in the treatment area to help clean the air.
However, in line with the Government regulations and my governing professional bodies, I will also be introducing the following procedures to keep you as safe as possible and limit the risk of encouraging Covid-19 cross infection.
1. 24 hours before your appointment, you will be called to check that you or your household are not self-isolating nor displaying Covid-19 symptoms such as a fever, new continuous, dry cough or loss of taste nor smell;
2. The 2 metre social distancing rule will apply and because of this, the treatments will be modified to meet this criteria or be temporarily unavailable;
3. I will be wearing the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment ie face mask, apron and gloves which will be changed after each client/patient. Please wear a face covering to your appointment. You may provide your own or purchase one when you attend your appointment;
4. On entering the therapy room, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water. Alcohol gel will also be available;
5. Please bring your own water bottle;
6. You may be reassured to know that I am tested for Covid-19 once a month because I am classed as a healthcare practitioner.